Buddhist Prayer Mala Beads Coral Rudraksha Yoga Meditation Happiness with Ganesha Pendant
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $34.60 Sale
Traditionally, the mala is held between the thumb and middle finger and as each bead is passed through the finger and thumb, a mantra or god is said either silently, quietly or out loud. The most powerful mantras are said to be those repeated silently in the mind. This is done until the Guru bead is reached, the the Mala is reversed and the process goes on until the Guru bead is reached again. Repeating a mantra in this way is an excellent way of calming the mind and keeping thought of 'The Divine' (whatever that is for each one of us, whatever culture, religion or belief we hold) in our every day lives.It can then be worn to transmit the energy of the mantra and the energetic qualities of the mala to the wearer.
- Red Coral Mala For Energy and Prosperity Moonga (Coral) is useful in diseases related with blood impurity.
- Rudraksha seeds are powered with electro-magnetic energy that reverbate with the highest vibrations of Mahadeva Siva himself .
- Red Coral Mala is base chakra - 1st chakra For Energy and Prosperity Moonga (Coral) is useful in diseases related with blood impurity.Red Color builds vitality on the physical level. Circulatory system, sexuality.
- Length: 14.2". The mala consist of 6mm to 8mm beads. 90+1 Rudraksha and 18 coral jade beads with Ganesha pendant..
- May be used as a meditation mala or can be worn as a beautiful necklace.
Shipping calculated at checkout.