Mogul Interior Meditation Japamala Rudraksha Pink Rose Quartz Beads Om Prayer Beads Spiritual Necklace
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.85 Sale
Traditionally, the mala is held between the thumb and middle finger and as each bead is passed through the finger and thumb, a mantra or god is said either silently, quietly or out loud. The most powerful mantras are said to be those repeated silently in the mind. This is done until the Guru bead is reached, the the Mala is reversed and the process goes on until the Guru bead is reached again. Repeating a mantra in this way is an excellent way of calming the mind and keeping thought of 'The Divine' (whatever that is for each one of us, whatever culture, religion or belief we hold) in our every day lives.It can then be worn to transmit the energy of the mantra and the energetic qualities of the mala to the wearer.
- Pink Jade is the stone of calm in the midst of storm. Its balances nerves and soothes cardiac rhythm. Jade may also be used to temper the shock or fear of the very young or very old being cared for in the hospital or away from home and family.
- Rudraksha is for self-empowerment and for bringing about positive changes from within.
- Rudraksha seeds are powered with electro-magnetic energy that reverbate with the highest vibrations of Mahadeva Siva himself .
- Length: 15". The mala consist of 6mm to 8mm beads. 72 Rudraksha and 36 pink jade beads with 1 guru bead and matching pendant.
- Suggested Mantras for this Mala:Om Sarva Kamadaya Namaha and Om Sri Maha Lakshmyai Namah.
Shipping calculated at checkout.